Primary Sources - World History
- George Mason University Center for New Media -a curated list sorted by world region or time period
- Yale Law Library - sorted by century
- Barat Eduction Foundation - World History and Culture Resources sorted by geographic region
- Library of Congress' List of Word History Sources- Includes primary sources AND secondary sources so be careful if you need a primary source
- Eyewitness to History - sort by historial time period like Ancient World
- Internet History Sourcebook - Choose from Ancient, Medieval, Modern, or Byzantine or choose based on geographic region
- Children and Youth in History Primary Sources - Primary sources by geographic region
- EuroDocs - published by Brigham Young University, search by time period of country
General World History Sites
- Best of History Websites - A curated list of the best on the web searchable by time period and location.
- HyperHistory - A timeline approach. Search by people, history, events, and maps. Narrow your search by time period. Results are presented in an interactive timeline.
- History World - Search by an index of topics from A-Z or by timeline.
- World History Sites - Curated list of history websites searchable by eras
- ACHS LibGuide for Mrs. Voorhees World History - More specific websites, copies of the assignment, books in the library.
- Online Citation Practice - click and drag the elements of a citation to the correct position
- Mrs. Bennett's Africa LibGuide: Curated contented for Mrs. Bennett's English 9 Africa papers. Includes information on the assignment, website links, general research info.
- Human Trafficking/Modern Day Slavery/Night Themes LibGuide - Curated content for Ms.Hollandsworth's English 10 Human Rights papers. Includes info on the assignment, website links, library resources, and general research info.
- Mrs. Martin's Greek Mythology LibGuide - Curated content for Mrs. Martin's English 9 class. Includes info on assignment, website links, library resources, and general research info.
- Mrs. Mlaka's Universal Themes LibGuide - curated content for Mrs. Mlaka's English 10 classes. Includes assignment information, info of themes and universal themes, info of citation, MLA style, and plagiarism.
- Mrs. Hunter's American Authors Project - includes assignment info, list of authors, list of books in the library, helpful web links and ebooks
- Ms. Shalev's interactive grammar games:
General Research Aids
- ELibrary Database - Email the library at [email protected] if you've forgotten the username and password.
- Infotrac Database by Gale - Email the library at [email protected] if you've forgotten the username or password
- Mackin EBook Access - Email the library at [email protected] if you've forgotten login information.
- OWL at Purdue - Need help with citations? This is the online place to go.
- EasyBib - Why not get a little help with that citation? Use EasyBib's citation creator.
- ACHS Library Guide to Research - This LibGuide contains information on anything you ever want to know about The Research Process
- How to Format Your Paper MLA Style - This YouTube video walks you through formatting your paper MLA style using word.
- CRAAP Test for Evaluating Websites
- Notetaking Sheet
- Boolean Operator and Google Search Strategies
- Alternative Search Engines